Friday, March 11, 2011

Under New Management

Hello happy people!

If you are reading this, then that means the blog transfer was successful!

I am squeakyboots13, and I'll be updating this blog for the time being. It seems that Penpen2nd has been too busy lately to update this, so I have volunteered to take over. Not much will be changing though. This blog is a place to see which Sonic characters appear in which issues, as certain characters can appear pretty rarely. I'll be starting off my job here by updating characters that have appeared from Sonic #217/Universe #21 and onward, followed by adding characters from older issues that Penpen2nd gave me info on. Since I'm on Spring Break right now, expect a lot of updates over the next few days.

If anyone has any questions regarding this blog, feel free to email me at squeakyboots13@yahoo.com

No comments: